Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Loss to the Nationals Ah S***

Take a look at the last word of the title, particularly the greeked out letters.

OK, this is what the Mets need to do - H-I-T -- with some consistency. And PITCH.

Heilman now scares me.

It seems that every reliever gives me the tensions I used to feel when John Franco would come into the game. You KNEW they were going to blow it, but the question was WHEN?

Just peel the band-aid off quickly and the pain is over. Don't rip it slowly.

JOY. Pelfrey is pitching tomorrow. Break out the confidence towels.

Let me end the rant here. I am just plain dumbfounded how things unravel. I used to take middle relief pitching for granted, but it really is the heart of making or breaking the game. For once, I'd like to see it be the "make."

Box Score: NOTE - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=280514121

No comments: