Friday, April 17, 2009

500 Homers - 300th Post and a Win...

A night of milestones - both unexpected.

Gary Sheffield got his first HR as a Met and it was # 500..when you saw the way the players embraced him, it was electrifying. Tell me there is no animosity in the clubhouse...seems the players like him. Until he does otherwise, he should be a Met that should be saluted. Ironically, that homerun came off the Brewers - the team he broke in with.

Is it me, or are the Brewers a bit on the stout side? Prince Fielder is listed at 270 and Pitchers Seth McClung (250) and Todd Coffey (240) certainly look bigger than that...if so, lay down the bunts and watch em scramble.

For this blogger, this is the 300th post to Ultimetfan1969 since it started in Mid 2006. I would say during that time, I had about 10-15 friends step in and write guest blogs...

I'm heading for the game tomorrow...lets see the Amazing's win! This time a leading victory vs. a come from behind.

No comments: