Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bizzaro Baseball - Ollie's Folly - Inside The Parker and a Triple Play....Oh, The Mets ALSO Lost.

I saw a chicken with lips, a pig flying and the devil buying a parka coat. Oh, and I also saw the Mets game today too. I was surprised (no I wasn't) that Ollie Perez turned in a poor performance - 6 runs and didn't even make it out of the first inning. (So, they cut Livan Hernandez the other day...Omar...Wake the *&^% up. Cut your losses...cut Ollie.

Box Score

Add to the comical environment, Angel Pagan's long ball stops under the outfield wall and the Phillies call for a ground rule double...Angel made it home.

Then, the catch by Francoeur which was reviewed and overturned...to quote the Mets announcers - I think it was Keith Hernandez - said officiating has been terrible lately.

And, we all know how the game ended as the Mets attempted to rally - BOOM - Unassisted Triple Play to end the game. That's when we all 'walked off.'

What's next? I don't know for sure, but if I see a Republican at Berkley University, something odd will happen with the Mets.

I will be attending tomorrow's matinee - Bobby Parnell vs. Cliff Lee (who I traded in fantasy for Brian Fuentes...after the trade, Lee reeled off like 4 in a row).

No comments: