Thursday, December 13, 2007

Roid Rage

I always wanted to be a ballplayer and, I think with all the scandal in the just released Steroid Report: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/071213_Mitchell_report.pdfthe MLB may be looking for scab players for 08.

A colleague rushed into my office and had me look at the report. Interesting how many Mets were on it. Some were noteworthty, others marginal and one who was laughing at the Mets after he signed with his new team, the Washington Nationals, boasted he did so because they would be facing the Mets 15 times this year.

Mr. LoDuca, I loved ya when you were here. You were ballsy, but to throw it back in the Mets' face was uncalled for. I think the 15 games the Nationals will be facing the Mets will have you as a spectator (in prison) vs. behind the plate.

George Mitchell did a lot ratting out the bad, but this should have been done a long time ago. Pee into a cup. Clean. Play. Not clean. Choose another profession.

Oh, and while this is a primarily a Mets blog, I want to say to Barry Bonds two things. One: HA HA HA HA HA...and 2) Do the injection marks on your body resemble an asterisk too?

No comments: